November 27, 2009

From Lens of a Laowai: A Mysterious and Breathtaking China

This is a very old post, so I could not find much information about it online. In particular, I tried to search for the name(s) of the photographer(s) but failed. It is partially amusing to see that to some Chinese, whoever took these photos just have one identity, "laowai" (Chinese word for foreigners), when there are about 200 countries around the globe that are as distinct from one another as they are from China. Very exasperating too, when I was trying to identify the person(s) who took these pictures. I suppose this is the Chinese equivalent of "all Asians look the same."

I want to thank those who captured these amazing views. They are indeed marvelous.












Source(s)
http://www.xqzy.com.cn/bbs/redirect.php?fid=5&tid=36&goto=nextnewset

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Veggie Discourse - Blogged