February 28, 2010

You know "orz" and "Jiong"? I feel like that right now

Picture 1:
Send Poops to Your Enemy Anonymously from $19.90
  • Poopsenders.com offers service of sending poops to your enemy anonymously
    • Choose from poops of Cow , Elephant, Gorilla
    • Starting from $12.95 with $6.95 or $9.95
    • Recipient will receive poops through mail and also a greating business card!
  • Click here to see happy customer reviews!
Then the customer reviews
Not only was your poop some of the finest poop ever sent in the mail, but your placement of the "wanna find out who sent this" card within the poop forces the pooped on to actually sift through the poop only to find out that you'll never tell them who sent them the poop. I just finally heard back from the pooped on friend and I almost pooped myself when I heard he dug through the poop to find out who sent him the poop. Stan - Chicago, IL

I have received two packages of shit in the last 2 weeks. I know it's somebody in the office. So who ever is doing it the joke's over quit sending me shit. Jeff Downing Lake Grove NY

Picture 2:
Supposedly this is the latest brilliant idea from post-80s parents to save diaper money.
也许是金融危机的关系吧 Probably because of economic crisis and everybody.

但尿布钱钱总算省下来了 这就是生儿子的好处! But they finally managed to save diaper money. This is the advantage of having a son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Veggie Discourse - Blogged